Our exceptional clinical support sets us apart from other assisted living facilities.
As we age, medical care, both for physical health and mental health, often moves to the forefront of our daily concerns. We believe that our Winston‑Salem, North Carolina assisted living residents’ best mental and physical well-being will be achieved through caring for the whole person, so we provide caring clinical support services. This means that, in addition to a beautiful living environment, a variety of activities, and exceptional personal care, our residents’ medical well-being is of utmost importance to their quality of life. Providing clinical support through accurate medication management, thorough communication with physicians, and conscientious observation of our residents’ daily condition are all part of the exceptional care that sets us apart in the senior living industry.
Providing unparalleled care to our residents since 1965!
Our clinical support includes:
- Transportation to professional appointments Monday through Friday
- Accompanying the resident and assisting with communication during physician’s visits whenever family cannot be there
- Accurate medication management
- Diabetic care and blood-sugar monitoring
- Assistance with support hose
- Blood pressure and weight monitoring as prescribed by a physician.
- On-site blood draws for blood-thinner maintenance or other medical conditions
- On-site administration of B12 injections
- On-site flu vaccinations
- On-site podiatry services
- Collaboration with Hospice Services upon resident or family request.
For our residents’ convenience, Vienna Village Assisted Living offers the services of a board certified geriatric internal medicine physician to manage primary care needs on-site. Residents may also choose to continue with their current primary care physician.