We are dedicated to making sure our residents thrive.
Why Vienna Village Assisted Living offers the best assisted living in Winston‑Salem, North Carolina:
Residents thrive at Vienna Village Assisted Living because we understand that the best way to keep them happy and healthy is to provide exceptional personal care. We address the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of each resident by looking at the needs of the whole person.
Residents are assigned designated caregivers who get to know them, so they can learn to anticipate their needs. With a staff-to-resident ratio that is far below the state requirements, our residents enjoy very personalized care. We understand that every resident has unique needs and preferences, and we work hard at making sure our residents and families are very satisfied with the resident care we provide.
Throughout the years, we have had the privilege of caring for generations of families.
Our unparalleled resident care includes:
- Assisting residents with functional activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and personal hygiene
- Assisting residents when needed with walking, transferring, and functional mobility
- Providing delicious, nutritious meals
- Assisting with feeding or dining if necessary
- Providing accurate medication administration
- Providing clean living accommodations with daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Providing stimulating activities with other residents and visiting entertainers
- Transportation to professional appointments and communication with the medical community
- Each resident has a wireless call pendant that allows them to request assistance as needed. Caregivers respond quickly, which provides great security and peace of mind to our residents. They know that a caregiver is always there to assist them when they need it 24/7.
Living at Vienna Village Assisted Living with our quality resident care also relieves the burdens of instrumental activities of daily living, such as grocery shopping, managing physician appointments, and medication refills, as well as managing personal affairs such as paying utility bills and homemaking.
At Vienna Village Assisted Living, we offer resident care to residents from Winston-Salem, Davie County, Stokes County, Surry County, Yadkin County, Forsyth County, Elkin, Dobson, Pilot Mountain, Pinnacle, Advance, Clemmons, Tobaccoville, King, Yadkinville, Rural Hall, East Bend, Old Town, Pfafftown, and Lewisville, North Carolina.