If you are interested in joining our team, check our list of career opportunities below.
Regularly hiring for:
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
A Caregiver staff member does the following:
- Provides patient care for residents as assigned by supervisors and as requested by residents;
- Does housekeeping work (including laundry) in assigned areas of the building and elsewhere in the building as needed;
- Observes residents and reports changes in residents health;
- Works on weekends on rotating basis;
- Uses kindness in dealing with residents to help them keep their dignity;
- Understands directions prepared for staff guidance.
At Vienna Village Assisted Living, we have been proudly serving the seniors of Winston‑Salem, North Carolina and surrounding communities since 1965. We are committed to helping seniors maintain their dignity and independence, and we provide a wide range of support services to help them make the best of their later years. Our team is always looking for dedicated, compassionate caregivers to join in our mission, and if you are interested in a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply. Below, you can find a list of our current career opportunities, and you can submit your preliminary application with just a few clicks.