We provide many independent living services at our retirement community.
As your loved one ages, it can be hard for them to lose some of their independence. And while they age, you want to give them as much independence as possible while still making sure they are well cared for. If you have been looking into independent living services to support your loved one as they age, we want you to come and tour our facilities at Vienna Village Assisted Living.
We are one of the most well-known retirement communities in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area because of the great care we provide to our residents. We also provide many different independent living services to help our residents stay as independent as possible while still preserving their mental and physical health. Some of these services include the following:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing, toileting, and personal hygien
- Providing accurate medication administration on a daily basis
- Providing exceptional living accommodations complete with laundry and daily housekeeping services
- Providing transportation to medical and other appointments
- Providing delicious and nutritious meals on a daily basis
We also provide regular activities with other residents, so those who live in our community always have the opportunity to socialize and engage with others.
We designed our independent living services to enrich the lives of our residents and help them maintain their mental and physical wellbeing as they age. To learn more about these services or to schedule a tour, contact us today.